Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Links

It's time for Friday Links again! I decided to switch it up this week and obtain some ideas from Food Gawker instead of just peppering you guys with Pinterest ideas :)  By the way, have I told you how much I love Pinterest?  I love it.  A lot.  If you haven't yet become addicted I would encourage you to.

Baked Garlic Cilantro Fries
I have still yet to try my hand at home-made
 baked fries and these look like the
 perfect little guys to have as my guinea pig. The
  cilantro looks like it would add the perfect punch.


Cauliflower in Cheddar Mustard Cream Sauce
While I absolute love cauliflower, my husband most
certainly does not.  Maybe this will do
the trick.....


Gooey Butter Cookies
The descripion says it "tastes like baked
cream cheese".  Oh dear.  This could be bad.  I'm
in!


Banana Bites
So these appear to take about 5 minutes
to make, and I'm pretty sure they
would take me about 5 minutes to devour as well.
Anything with bananas AND chocolate
is always good in my book.


Potstickers
from The Family Kitchen
While these are quite easy to order-in, I might
try my hand at them if I have the time.
I'm sure you could also switch things up and
use shrimp too!


What's on your menu for next week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from those who stop by to take a gander at the blog! Feedback and comments of all kinds are always greatly appreciated :)

Love,
Morgan