Thursday, February 23, 2012

CCK Got a Facelift!!

Notice anything different around here??  Unless you're a first time visitor you better say yes!

Confections from the Cody Kitchen has been given a new layout and design, and is now on Facebook and Twitter.  I've never used Twitter before, so I'm still getting used to it....bear with me :)

Make sure to "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.  I'm also on Pinterest as well and frequently pin amazing recipes from around the web.  All of these options have been made easy via the social media icons at the top of the right column of the blog.

Please let me know if you notice anything that is not functioning properly (links not working, etc) and I'll make sure and get it fixed.

Thank you all so very much for supporting this little endeavor.....I look forward to bringing you lots of yummy recipes each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from those who stop by to take a gander at the blog! Feedback and comments of all kinds are always greatly appreciated :)

Love,
Morgan